WE KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY
C O N T E N T S
Introduction to what is Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY
WHAT IS Jio 5G
- Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY Experience be like.
- Brief Idea about Jio 5G.
- Evolution from 1G to Jio 5G.
- Comparison table of features of 1G to jio 5G.
- Architecture of Jio 5G.
- Functional Architecture ofJio 5G.
- Hardware and Software of Jio 5G.
- what is Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY is the short for fifth generation, a mobile broadband technology that is in the early stages of works and likely to be in place six to seven years from now.
- jio 5g technology network will be able to handle 12,000 times more call and data traffic than the current 3G or 4G network.
- Data download speeds on 5G networks are likely to be several hundred times more than 4G.
- Jio 5G mobile technology will change the means to use cell phones within very high bandwidth.
BRIEF IDEA ABOUT Jio 5G
- CURRENT STATUS OF Jio 5G?
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute is formulating 5G global technology standards, which are likely to be formalized by 2019.
Telecom companie like such as Samsung, Huawei and Fujitsu are driving bulk of the Jio 5G related innovations. or changes applyPEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE WITH Jio 5G.
Jio 5G networks are likely to be rolled out commercially between 2020 and 2025. If the global standards are finalized by 2019, the earliest commercial deployments could happen by 2020.
Evolution from 1G to Jio 5G
- 1G (1980/1990)
- 2G/2.5G ( Late 90’S)
- 3G (2001)
- 4G (2010)
- 5G (Expected by 2017 in Indian
1G:- 1’st Generation
- is developed in 1980s and completed in early 1990s.
- provides a speed up to 2.4kbps.
- It is based on analog system.
- allows user to make call in one country.
- It has low capacity, handoff, poor voice link
low capacity, unreliable handoff, poor vo
2G :- 2’nd Generation
- 2G refers to 2nd generation of mobile telecommunication.
- It was developed in late 1980s and completed in late 1990s.
- It is based on digital system.
3G :- Third Generation
- NTT DoCoMo launched the first commercial 3G network on 1 October 2001, using the WCDMA technology
- bandwidth of 3G network is 128 Kbps for mobile stations, and 2 Mbps for fixed applications
4G:- 4’th Generation
- was developed in the year 2010′
- is faster and more reliable.
- provides speed up to 100 mbps.
Jio 5G :- 5th Generation
- is the wireless system or next major phase of mobile telecommunication & It is 10 times more faster than 4G.
- a expected speed of 1gbps.
- Lower cost than the previous version.
- expected to come around the year 2017
Networking Architecture of 5 g
OSI Layers or jio 5G Technology mobile network layer
- Network Layer divided into two sub layers
- 1) Lower Network Layer
- 2) Upper Network Layer
- Network Layer used to route the data from source to destination.
- Open transport layer perform the operation of both Transport Layer and Session Layer.
- Transport Layer + Session Layer=OTL.
- Application Layer marks the data into proper format i.e. ,it decrypt the data which is in encrypted form and selects the best wireless connection for a given service.
DATA TRANSFER ARCHITECHTURE OF Jio 5G
a Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY mobile telecommunication system. It implements a Radio Access Technology.
FLAT IP NETWORK
IP network is the key Certainly Flat concept to make 5 G acceptable for all kind of technologies. wireless operators are turning to flat IP network architectures. To meet customer demand for real-time data applications delivered over mobile broadband networks,
The Jio 5G TECHNOLOGY Nano core is a convergence of below mention technologies. These technologies have their own impact on exiting wireless network which makes them in to 5 G.
- Cloud Computing.
- All IP Platform.
Nano Technology :-
between 0.1 and100nm.The field is also known as molecular nanotechnology(MNT). Nanotechnology is the application of nano science to control process on manometer scale. i.e. It deals with control of the structure of matter based on atom-by-atom and molecule by molecule engineering. Taniguchi Nori was introduced The nanotechnology in 1974 at the Tokyo international conference on production engineering.
Cloud computing :-
Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote server to maintain data and applications. cloud. The same concept is going to be used in Nanocore where the user tries to access his private account form a global content provider through Nanocore in form of cloud.
The All-IP Network(AIPN) :-
(IP) Network (APN) is an evolution of the 3G PP system completing demands of the mobile tele communications market
FUNCTIONAL ARCHITECTURE OF 5 G
GPRS (General Packet Radio Service)
- a) transmit data at 60kb/sec. used to
- b) It consume less battery during sending & receiving mail.
- EDGE (Exchanged Data Rate for GSM Evolution)
- a) It also provide efficient way to browse internet on mobile networking.
the internet telecom union is defined to the 5 g speed up to 20 gbps and successfully tested by Okla speed tester
you can check the 5g testing by clicking this link
WLAN( Wireless LAN)
- d) Wireless LAN provides short range, high speed wireless data . . connection between mobile data device using radio or signal.
- LTE(Long Term Evolution)
- e) LTE is standard for mobile communication for high speed data
Transmission for mobile network. Its Speed is up to 100mb/sec.
Principle Of Data Transmission:-
- IPv6 is needed for many addresses and the multiple layers of sub netting 128 bits
- (4 times more than current 32 bit IP v4 address) may be divided into four parts
- (I thru IV) for supporting different functions. part 32-bit
- (I) may be declare for as the home address of a device while the second part.
- (II) may be declared as a communication between cell phones and personal computers.
Hardware Used in 5 G :-
HARDWARE USED :-
- BW of 4000 Mbps, which 400 times faster than today’s wireless networks
- Uses smart antenna
- Uses CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access)
- Software defined radio, encryption, flexibility, Anti-Virus
- Data Bandwidth of 1Gbps or higher.
- Dynamic information access.
- Available at low cost.
- Finest Quality Of Service (QOS).
- Pages will upload almost instantly.
run on ultra-high spectrum bands, 5 G services are likely to
over longer distances. That means, offering wider coverage would be a challenge.
- Wireable devices with AI(Artificial Intelligence)capabilities.
- 5 g i phones.
- With 6th Sense technology.
- Global Networks.
- VoIP(Voice Over IP) enabled devices.
- Radio resource management.
- Media independent handover.
- 5 G technology is going to be a new revolution in wireless systems
- 5 G will be User Centrist.
- is the 5 G next frontier of innovation for entire mobile industry.
- a 5 g promising Generation of wireless communication that will
change people’s lives.
upcoming 5 g phones based processor snapdragon is now supporting the 5 g technology the modem testing is done with snapdragon x 50 processor is ready to move on an smartphones you can check out by clicking this link