What Is a Virtual Private Network ( Kya Hai Yeh V.P.N )
When then you connect your computer (or another device, such as a mobile laptop) to a VPN, the computer acts as if it’s on the same local network as the VPN. All your network traffic is sent over a protect connection to the Virtual private network Because your computer as if it’s on the network, this allows you to securely access local network resources even when you are on the other side in the world.use the Internet as you were present at the Virtual private network location, which some benefits if you are using pubilc or shared Wi-Fi or want to access blocked websites
you browse the web while connected to a VPN, your computer the website through the encrypted Virtual private network connection The VPN forwards the request for you and forwards the response from the website back through the secure connection. If you’re using a like usa brazil VPN to access Netflix, will see your connection as coming from within the USA.or brazil
Uses for Virtual private network (V.P.N Kyu Use Karte Hai)
VPNs are a fairly simple tool, but they can be used to do a wide variety of things:
- Access a Business Network when you are travling
- VPNs are frequently used by business travellers to access their business’ network, including all local network resources, while on the road.
- Access Your Home Network While Travelling: You also set up your personal virtual private network to access your private or home network
- Remote Desktop over the Internet, use local file shares over the Internet as if you were on the same local area network
- Hide Your Browsing Activity From Your Local Network and internet service provider
you are using a public Wi-Fi connection your browsing activity on non-HTTPS
websites is visible to everyone nearby you want to hide your browsing activity for a bit
more privacy, you can connect to a VPN. local network will only see a single, secure VPN
connection. All the other people traffic will travel over the VPN connection. while this can
be used to bypass connection-monitoring by your Internet service provider
- Access Blocked Websites: Whether you’re an American trying to access your Netflix account while travelling out of the country or you
media sites like Pandora, and non https sites you’ll be able to access these region restricted
services if you connect to a VPN located in the USA or other contury
- Internet Bypass : all hacker& Chinese people use VPNs to get around the Internet.Firewall has started interfering with VPNs recently
Downloading Files: always be honest – many people use VPN connections to download files via U Torrent This can actually be.
useful even if you’re downloading completely legal torrents slow, you can use U Torrent on a V.P.N
to get faster speeds The same is true for other types of traffic your ISP might interfere.
Virtual Private Network (Kaise Use Karte Hai)
Connecting to a Virtual Private Network is vary simple. In Windows, press the Windows key, type Virtual private network and click the Set up a virtual private network Virtual private network connection option. (If you use Windows 8 or 10, you have to click the Settings- category-searching.) Use the wizard to enter the address and login of the Virtual private network service you want to use.
Some Virtual private network providers may offer clients that do this configuration for all v.p.n users
Aur Aap Caahe Toh V.P.N Software Bhi Use Kar Sakte Hai Jiska Link Niche Diya Gaya Hai thanks.