Uninstall Apps Android And Restore Files
Last Updated on a Apr 30, 2018 by Sonu Verma
When you are doing a factory reset or a custom ROM installation, all your apps got deleted by default. If you have the apps backup, then there is no need to worry. You can use that backup to reinstall deleted apps.
if you do not have a backup of your apk, then you need to install the all apps right to the beginning.
Searching and installing all the apk from play store is a time consuming task.
Also, it would become a difficult one if you forget the app names that were previously installed on your device.
In this post, we will see the steps to recover deleted apps easily and quickly on android phone or tablet.
Let’s get started.
Uninstall Apps Android And Restore Files from Play Store
You can reinstall the all uninstalled or deleted apk by using this this trick it is simple method for you.
However, the disadvantage of this method is that you can only recover deleted apps and you can’t recover the deleted apps settings.
- First, you need to log in and configure with the same google account which you have previously used for play store.
- Now, open the google play store.
- Press the hamburger icon at the top [beside google play] to open menu panel. Choose my apps & games option.
- You’ll be directed to the installed tab by default. Choose all tab.
- In all tab you well see the list of all the apps [both installed or uninstalled in your android phone ].
If you see the app marked as “installed”, then that app is currently installed on your device. If you see the remove option X deside the apk name then that was uninstalled app on your phone.
- By default, all apps are sorted on the download order under all tab. The recently downloaded apps are at the top and vice versa.
Check the apk’s all list and install the apk’s you want to need.
You can remove the apk’s you want by simply pressing the X option beside the apk name.
Install All uninstall Apps android at Once
You can install all the apps at once by following these steps:
In the all apk tab, long press an apk that you want to install.
- Now also tap all the other apk that you want to install.
- Now You can see install icon at the top of the screen in your phone.
- Tap it. And That’s it. All the apk will get installed one by one.
I hope that the information in this post is useful for you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
- What is gb facebook or gb messenger to Create Flashable Zip
- How to Stop Google Play Store From Adding Icons to Home Screen