Create and Connect Dial up Internet Connection for All Windows
This article will show you how to connect to your own net Dial up internet on a computer running Windows 7 and other
Dial up modem
By default, Windows 7 computers do not come with dial-up modems connect built in. You may need to have
one installed by a computer technician, or a USB plugin dial up modem may be available for purchase
at your local computer store.
You are check the Device Manager to confirm if can is a dial-up modem conection installed by doing the following:
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Select System/System and Security.
- Open the Device Manager and check the list of devices for the name of a dial up modem device.
How to connect to Dial up on All Windows
- got o the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Select Network and Sharing Centre.
- Click Set up a new connection or network
- Select Set up a dial up internet connection.
- Fill in the form with the following and then click Create.
Dial-up phone number: 0198308333
User name: Your sam dialup username (p.g firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your sam dial up password
- Wizard will attempt to connect to the dial up internet connection to internet. if it fail ignore the error message and click Skip and try to connect again when the phone line isn’t busy.
- Once the connection is established, your computer should be online.
suggestion : In Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections, you’ll find the the dial up icon listed. If you dial up internet using this icon, a dialog box will return an error code number if it’s unsuccessful. This error number is useful for troubleshooting your connection.
If your Dial Up internet Connection Connect Work Not Correctly Discuss with me In Comment Box I am Always ready to help you thanks.